What You'll Get
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra: lips, smile lines, undereye trough
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma: cheeks
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Volux: jawline
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane: lips, smile lines, undereye trough
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Silk: lips, vertical lip lines
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Kysse: lips, vertical lip lines
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Refyne: smile lines
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Defyne: smile lines, chin
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Lyft: smile lines, cheeks, hands
Typical treatment areas for Restylane Contour: cheeks
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Eyelight: undereye trough
- Typical treatment areas for RHA Redensity: vertical lip lines, undereye trough
- Typical treatment areas for RHA 2: smile lines, lips, vertical lip lines
- Typical treatment areas for RHA 3: smile lines, lips
- Typical treatment areas for RHA 4: cheeks
- Typical treatment areas for Ravenesse Versa: lips, smile lines, undereye trough
- Typical treatment areas for Ravenesse Lips: lips, vertical lip lines
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injectable gels that instantly smooth moderate to severe lines and wrinkles. They can also be used to add volume to areas on the face that have lost volume due to weight loss, aging or other reasons. We use JUVERDERM, RESTYLANE, BELOTERO & RAVENESSE Fillers, all of which contain Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally occurring substance that delivers nutrients to the skin, helping the skin retain moisture and softness and adding volume.
How do Dermal Fillers work?
Over time, your skin begins to lose naturally occurring components such as collagen, elastin, and Hyaluronic Acid, leaving skin prone to develop moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. While serums and creams work on the skin’s surface, dermal fillers blend into the natural structure of your skin, gently filling etched-in lines and wrinkles, adding volume and creating a smooth, natural look and feel. The skin remains mobile and flexible, giving you the subtle, long-lasting results you want.
Benefits of Facial Fillers:
● Smooth moderate to severe lines and wrinkles
● Adds volume to areas like the cheeks and lips
● Creates contour, often lost with aging in the midface
● Can last several months to over a year
● Anti-aging benefits
● Safe for all skin types
The Fine Print
No cash value or cash back. Must use treatments on areas specified. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 24-hour cancellation notice required; late cancellations and no-shows will be charged a $50 rebooking fee.
About Slate Medspa
Slate Medspa specializes in non-invasive, FDA approved body contouring and skin rejuvenation treatments. We offer the latest technology in non-surgical aesthetic enhancements. Our locations provide a zen like setting with each room equipped with an LED Television and access to WiFi to help you look great and feel great. State-of-the-art technology merges with luxury to offer a unique and unforgettable experience.
We offer many bodysculpting solutions, including CoolSculpting®. Unlike diets and exercise, this fat reduction procedure destroys your fat cells, resulting in permanent fat cell removal. It’s the ideal method for reducing fat in stubborn areas. Add in Tempsure® Firm for Skin Tightening and EmTone® for Cellulite Reduction, and you’ve got the most comprehensive non-invasive bodysculpting program available.
Slate can also help you fight signs of aging and achieve confidence in your skin. BOTOX injections target wrinkles and frown lines and JUVÉDERM, RESTYLANE, RHA, REVANESSE, SCULPTRA & RADIESSE add volume to the skin in order to help you regain that youthful appearance and state of mind.
Rounding out our list of aesthetic services, we offer a myriad of Face & Beauty Services, including Laser Hair Removal, RF Microneedling, Laser Photofacial, Carbon Laser Facial, HydraFacial®, Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Vi Peel®, Microneedling, Scar & Acne Treatment, Infrared Sauna Pod Therapy, Plasma Facials & Hair Thinning Treatment.
Our mission at Slate Medspa is to provide the latest, most effective non-invasive procedures available, so you don’t have to worry about complications or downtime.
- Diana Portilla, M.D.